So this week saw me reach my first big bloggy milestone, 50 posts (read more about it here). So I thought I’d have a look at my stats – something I should probably do more often (I’m a words more than numbers girl!) – and see what’s been happening and which posts have been most popular.
Here is …
1. Twin your toilet – easily my most-read post so far and one I hope has inspired others to help a special charity. Here in the UK we take our loos for granted but 40% of the world’s population, 2.5 billion people, don’t have this luxury and those who suffer most as a result are usually women and children. We’re currently raising money to twin our lav with a new facility in the developing world.
2. Help change children’s lives on World Book Day – another charity post and a cause that really appeals to me as Little Miss and I love reading books. Book Aid sends sends more than 500,000 new books a year to sub-Saharan Africa, over half of them for children.
3. Toddler art: painting a hand print rainbow – It’s lovely and very fitting to see my 50th post actually make it into my top five! This one sees Little Miss, with a bit of help from Mummy, create a beautiful picture – dare I say work of art – which I just had to frame. And I also threw in some tips for ‘toddler art essentials’ for good measure.
4. Ten tips I learnt from reading I Don’t Have Time to Write – As a busy mum it can be tricky finding time to tend to the blog while keeping all those other balls in the air. This post shared some advice I learnt from reading this fab book.
5. Really easy toilet roll crafts for toddlers – My first crafty post and one that was great fun to write. I’m thrilled so many other people enjoyed it too. All hail the humble loo roll tube!
Pic credit: creativedoxfoto/freedigitalphotos.net